Your transaction history and the information you provide to us voluntarily on our website are stored in our customer database along with the customer information received in our catalog phone center and retail store. Some of the information we solicit, such as e-mail address, is voluntary, while much of it is required in order to fulfill your order properly. In addition to fulfilling your orders, we use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online. We do not make any phone numbers in our customer database available to other companies or organizations.
Our website presently does not store your credit card information, and any of your credit card information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Collection and Usage of Private Information
We ask customers to provide us details such as-
- Contact information: Name, email address, phone number, and shipping address.
- Billing information: Credit card billing address and credit card details.
We use this personal information to
- Fulfill your order
- To avoid issues or disputes arising due to unforeseen reasons
- Send you your order confirmation
We may disclose customer information to -
- Our corporate partners facilitate the co-branded or joint services (such as customer service or shipping) that are required to complete an order.
- Detect and prevent fraud, identity theft, and other illegal acts pursued by some customers
- Law officials to comply with some legal proceedings or subpoena
- Government officials to fulfill some information requests
We have always strived to deal with customer information in a very safe and secure manner by following industrially accepted technological methodologies. As most of our customers use this shopping cart to make purchases, the information provided by them during the trade is secured using Socket Layer Technology or SSL. This technology helps us to secure your private information from hackers and also ensures that all data entered on our website is transferred through our secured payment gateway, which provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure secure, fast, and reliable transactions